Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Statistics Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 per hour
13+ week's £15.87 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Good SQL, Excel and Access skills are required.
- Previous experience working with dashboard software would be desirable
- a) Managing survey fieldwork/Data collection
- Check electronic data submitted by interviewers to ensure data quality is of a high standard. Validate data as required (such as identification of inconsistent question responses and outlier identification)
- Conduct briefings for interviewers to disseminate information regarding the background and content of surveys, and client expectations
- Ensure data delivery timetables are adhered to and submit finaliseddataset and/or corresponding report of findings as per survey schedule
b) Report writing/Analysis and interpretation
Use relevant software (e.g. SPSS) to analyse data and present results in appropriate tabular and graphic format
Run appropriate statistical tests to aid interpretation of survey data
C) Analysis of Survey performance
Use Microsoft SQL to link survey outcomes, wages data and sample data to analyse survey performance
- Use linked database to support dashboard analysis.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland