Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Statistics Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 3 months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £15.87
Location: Belfast BT4
Hours: Flexible (37.5)
- Numerate individuals with an aptitude for data visualisation
- Experience of using SQL and PowerBI would be an advantage
- Ability to understand large complex data structures and devise solutions to deal with invalid and inconsistent data
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good time management and project management skills
- Main role is to create interactive data dashboards using PowerBI to assist in the dissemination of a wide range of data available to DAERA to support Brexit related work.
- This is a short-term project to gather data, prepare metadata and make available through interactive dashboards internally to selected DAERA staff.
- Main duties will include sourcing data within the department, preparing metadata, quality assuring the data, loading to SQL and preparing interactive dashboards for use within the department.
- Demonstrations of the developed dashboards and desk-side training for a small number of users may be required.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland