Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Statistics Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 6 months
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £15.87
Location: Belfast BT4
Hours: Flexible Hours (37.5)
- Good data analysis skills;
- Experience of software packages including Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word;
- A good working knowledge of SPSS, including the ability to write syntax would be beneficial;
- Experience of managing, validating and analysing datasets would be beneficial.
- Validation and cleaning of farm survey data;
- Preparing statistical reports and answering statistical queries;
- Ensuring compliance with the Code of Practice for Statistics when responding to queries and preparing reports.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland