Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Statistics Officer to start ASAP for a duration of 5 months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00
13+ week's £15.87
Location: Belfast BT1
Hours: Monday- Friday (Flexible 37.5)
- A high level of attention to detail, good numeracy and good general IT skills are fundamental to this post. IT packages used include Excel, Word, Power-point, Microsoft Outlook, MS SQL Server, MS Access.
- Good communication skills are essential as are good interpersonal skills with a focus on team working.
- Working with large complex datasets is a fundamental element of the work and good statistical skills and experience in managing and analysing very large datasets would be an advantage. Experience of Microsoft SQL Server is desirable but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
- To provide support to BSO and HSCB in relation to setting targets, monitoring, estimating savings and providing statistical advice on prescription data.
- Provide monitoring analysis and advice to the various rebate schemes offered by a number of drug manufacturers.
- Produce monthly prescribing information at GP level to be published on BSO website and Open Data Portal.
- Produce monthly dispensing information at GP Practice and Community Pharmacy level to be published on BSO website.
- Contribute to the Information Unit Branch statistical compendium and prepare information for AQ's, FOI requests and Ministerial correspondence if required
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Fiona Magee will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland