In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Crumlin, Grafton are recruiting for STITCHERS for an immediate start.
To carry out a range of stitching duties on fabric sub-assemblies and assemblies to the required quality standards.
Salary: £10.00 per hour, going up to £12.44 if successful after 12 weeks.
Working Hours: 8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am - 1pm on Friday.
This position will be for minimum of 6 months with possible extension.
- Stitching of 4-needle top and tail, crossing of 5ft and 22" drogues.
- Stitching on automatics, zigzag cords, gate stitch tapes, sew on loops.
- Stitching withdrawal lines, leg lines, 40g webbing's and leg garters.
- Stitching cushions, back pads, aids containers and negative g straps.
- Binding flaps, belts and drogue bags.
- Zigzag lowering lines and steering lines.
- Hand cutting, marking, gluing, indenting and other manual sub-assembly work.
- Adherence to health and safety at all times
- Ability to work to deadlines, and meet targets set by the department
- GCSE Grade D or above in English and Maths
- Stitching experience - industrial or domestic
- Good Communication Skills.
Should you have what it takes to join the successful team please call Gregory or Caitriona on 028 92667585 or click on apply button to upload your CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland