Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a fashion boutique for a professional, customer focused Store Manager. Emphasis is placed on a one-to-one consultative selling approach and the ability to deliver new business through a rewarding customer experience. There are 2 positions both in County Derry/Londonderry.
* Providing exceptional customer service at all times
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints in a professional manner
* Drive Sales and Footfall
* Manage Store KPIs
* Stock and Cost Control
* Opening and closing of the store, ensuring all employees adhere to security
* Cashing up and reconciling the till each day
* Responsibility for cash handling
* Day to day running of the store
* Keeping accurate records of store performance and completing daily reports
* Motivating Sales Team to achieve store targets
* Holding daily team meetings to confirm targets and communicate any relevant information from Management
* People Management and Training
* Planning Rotas
* Maintaining merchandising and showroom standards, ensuring security in front of mind
* Be a strong brand ambassador-demonstrating product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
* 1 year's experience in a Managerial Position
* 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) including Maths and English Grade C or above
* Passionate about jewellery and customer service
* Understanding of store targets and the drivers behind them
* Sound judgement with confident decision-making
* Ability to implement procedural change
* Ability to coach and give feedback effectively and honestly
* Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high-pressure environment
* Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
* Well presented with a positive, pro-active and professional approach
* NVQ/QCF Level 3 or above in Retail Qualification
* Business/Retail related degree
The successful Store Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Store Manager roles will be based in County Derry/Londonderry..
If you would like to discuss this Store Manager job in more detail please contact Ross McConville now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.