Retail Store Manager
Our client is seeking to appoint an experienced store manager on a permanent basis to over see several branches within the business in the Belfast area.
As the store manger you will assist with the day to day running of the branches, management of staff and processing stock order.
You will work for a strong brand that has been developed locally and nationally.
- Ordering experience Grocery, Confectionery & Cigarettes.
- Staff management, Rotas, all staff are on fixed shifts, but there is altering that needs done from time to time,
- Disciplinary hearings
- Assistance in Hiring of new staff.
- Conducting Spot Checks to ensure consistency between the branches.
- Running Promotions
- Increasing Sales.
- Must able to use Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Merchandising.
- Minimum of 2 years store manager experience preferable within a convenience store or a newsagents within the last 24 months
- Full valid UK Drivers Licence and use of own car is essential
- Friendly, presentable person with excellent interpersonal skills,
- Can do attitude
- Ability to take on a leadership role to drive, motivate and manage all staff
*** Only applicants who meet the essential criteria will be considered*****
- Permanent position
- Excellent range of job duties
- Opportunity to take on a leadership role
- Starting ASAP
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Please attach your CV for consideration to the attached link for the attention of Katie Doyle