Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a professional, customer focused Store Manager for our client within the beauty industry. Emphasis is placed on a one-to-one consultative selling approach and the ability to deliver new business through a rewarding customer experience.
This opportunity should be viewed as more than just a retail role; it's about treating customers as individuals and providing them with a truly consultative approach. The Store Manager will manage a team whilst encouraging the correct sales focused environment at all times.
* Complete weekly rotas, manage staff on a day to day basis, complete weekly, monthly and quarterly sales returns to Company Manager
* Coach sales staff individual targets and monitor % to target
* Staff 1 to 1's are to be carried out quarterly
* Work towards their own target and hopefully achieve and over achieve to obtain bonus
* Cash handling and banking will be the Managers responsibility, daily cash ups and weekly tally reports
* Coach and develop sales skills within the team
* Develop corporate relationships within their local area
* Merchandise the store to company standards
* Start of day and end of day routines will be the responsibility of the Manager
* Stock control
* Any other duties role may involve
* 2 years previous Managerial experience
* Maths and English GCSE is required
* Knowledge of Word and Excel is preferable
* Knowledge of the Beauty industry is preferable
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Confidence in communicating with a range of customers
The successful Store Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 28,000 plus bonus and staff discount.
The Store Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.