Grafton are delighted to be working with this superb company who are seeking an effective store manager who will look after the purchase of all goods and services for the workshop.
- To book in deliveries into the SAGE stock systems and raise a GRN confirming the details agreed with the Purchase Order.
- To monitor and record any deliveries received
- To record any discrepancies in quality, price, quantity and agree what action needs to be taken with the person who had requested the order and the supplier.
- To issue a Credit Note Request when necessary from the supplier
- To tie up the GRN with the Purchase invoice and send to the Accounts department
- To tie up the Credit Note Request with the Credit Note and send to the Accounts Department
- Ensure deliveries are correctly stored in the allocated bin
- To routinely check stock in the Parts Store against the SAGE records
- To carry out periodic stock takes as requested by Management
- To update stock records as necessary and advise Management of discrepancies with stocktaking
- Update the SAGE stock system for issues
- Deal with any disputes on the goods supplied and issue credit note when appropriate
- Book returned goods into stock
- Arrange delivery of goods when necessary with transport companies
- Previous managerial experience
- SAGE Experience
- Dealing face to face with customers
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.