Working in partnership with a Bespoke Engineering Business in the Randalstown Area I'm actively recruiting for a Store Person/Purchaser for a permanent Contract.
Store Person/Purchaser - Randalstown Area - £18 -£20k
Due to continued growth and success my client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their growing team.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking works in connection with the issuing of material and maintenance of stock.
- Managing and cleaning the yard
- Sorting materials away in order after deliveries.
- Assisting with stock checks when required
- Keeping the store clean and tidy
- Placing material orders for other departments
In addition to this we are looking for someone who is
- Computer literate with knowledge of stock system
- Methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative
- Forklift driving experience
- Cleaning Driving License
- Good communication skills
An advantage to those candidates who have experience working in an engineering store.
To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.