Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Store person to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months with possible extension
Pay rate: £8.84
Location: Maghaberry, Lisburn
- Forklift licence
- Reach Truck License
- Manual Handling
- LICENSE AND TRAINING IN ABOVE REQUIRED
- Picking Orders, counting Stock generally "putting up" Orders for Magilligan, Maghaberry, Hydebank, and Supplies and Services, Dundonald House, on a rota basis.
- Completion of Goods Inward Notices in agreement with Senior Store man.
- Assisting in the movement of Stores items when requested.
- Assisting in Stock Checks and carrying out counts.
- Removing of and placing in the Skip all empty cartons, boxes and wrapping materials for disposal, maintaining an awareness for re-cycling.
- General Duties: Carrying out various additional duties agreed with the Stores Controller e.g. Assisting in delivery of Stock as one off exercise and cleaning Duties as agreed with Senior Storeperson.
- Health & Safety Legislation - An awareness of the legal Requirements around working in a Stores environment.
- Forklift driving and Reach Truck Operator License preferred.
- Weekly cleaning of the Toilets, Corridors and vacuuming of the Offices, kitchen.
- Empty Bins on a regular basis.
- Groundwork Duties; Weeding and applying Weedkiller.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland