Working in partnership with a well established organisation in the Ballymena Area I'm actively recruiting for a Store Person/Stock Controller for a permanent Contract.
Store Person/Stock Controller - Ballymena Town Area - £18,500
Due to continued growth and success we are looking for a Store Person/Stock Controller to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Undertaking works in connection with the issuing of material and maintenance of stock.
- Creation of purchase orders and recording inwards/outwards using company bespoke software. Ensuring checks are carried out to verify stock levels for re-ordering are accurate and appropriate.
- Sorting materials away in order after deliveries.
- Preparing materials for dispatch and issuing to jobs and using relevant IT equipment provided.
- Assisting with stock checks when required
- Keeping the store clean and tidy
- Keeping a log of material returned to store
In addition to this we are looking for someone who is
- Computer literate with knowledge of stock systems
- A good listener and team player
- Methodical and organised and able to work on own initiative
- Able to provide an effective and courteous service
To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.