Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Stores & Inventory Manager for our client based in Dublin 15. This role is initially for a 1 year FTC with the opportunity of being extended.
The ideal candidate will provide strong management and leadership in the management of an Engineering Storeroom. Previous experience with managing an engineering store is a distinct advantage. Experience working in a GMP environment is required.
- Manage the day to day operations of the Engineering Stores.
- Strong operating knowledge of pharmaceutical GMP's and their application to the Central Inventory function.
- Responsible for ensuring that all stores activities are carried out under GMP conditions and in a safe working environment.
- Support the planned Central Inventory program by full delivery of the Kitting process.
- Deliver the agreed metrics to support the benchmarking of site, and across the
- Develop improvement strategies across the Central Inventory function.
- Be involved in the development, revision, review, and approval of all Standard Operating Procedures that are the responsibility of Central Inventory.
- Assure the appropriate level of training is undertaken for all levels of the Central Inventory which may involve developing training material.
- Responsible for attaining and improving site based metrics targets.
- Responsible for recruiting talented staff into Central Inventory and setting standards for their performance.
- Maintain an environment that promotes Central Inventory flexibility, consistent Central Inventory practices, and efficient operations, which prepare Amgen for current and future production demands.
- Communicate with Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance to ensure the Central Inventory organization stay in compliance
- 8+ years of experience in Central Inventory position. With 4+ years experience supervising technical staff.
- Previous experience working within the Pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing industries would be highly desirable.
- Ability to partner with other departments.
- Analytical problem solving skills.
- Considerable Organization skills.
- Ability to deal with and manage change.
- Ability to set goals.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Team leadership skills: Supervision, delegation, coaching and mentoring, conflict resolution across permanent and temporary staff.
- Excellent salary on offer €40-50K
- Dublin 15 location
- Parking available
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 450 5288