The Almac Group is an established contract development and manufacturing organisation providing an extensive range of integrated services across the drug development lifecycle to the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors globally.
Our innovative services range from R&D, biomarker discovery development and commercialisation, API manufacture, formulation development, clinical trial supply, IRT (IVRS/IWRS) through to commercial-scale manufacture.
The international company is a privately owned organisation which has grown organically over the past five decades now employing over 5,000 highly skilled personnel across 17 facilities including Europe, the US and Asia.
The company has a global reputation for excellence built over 50 years of client service, delivering expertise right across the drug development lifecycle and offering a tailored solution to each of our clients.
An exceptional vision requires exceptional people which is why we continuously strive to attract and secure the best talent. Due to our wide range of services, Almac is able to offer diverse, challenging, and rewarding career possibilities.
As a stores coordinator, you will effectively co-ordinate and process documentation, material queries and requests received into the Stores department. This will include Inventory control transactions, liaising with couriers and carriers regarding material coming in and communicating with Production, Purchasing, Scheduling and Product Supply Managers with regard to their material requirements. The post holder will be the main internal contact for all stores related queries.
What you will need
To be considered you must demonstrate recent experience in a similar role, you should be able available to commence immediately given the nature of the assignment. (A full job description can be obtained.) Diamond Recruitment reserve the right to extend shortlisting criteria in the event of unprecedented response.
- GCSE (or equivalent) passes in English Language and Mathematics at grade C or above.
- Previous experience of using computerised inventory systems.
- Previous experience of order processing.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Proven ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken.
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- NQF Level 4 Qualification (i.e..- NVQ/BTEC Level 4, HND/HNC or equivalent)
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Previous experience of working in a GMP environment
- Previous experience in the creation of Technical Documents.
You will join a global manufacturing organisation who value their employees with an unrivalled company culture there are clear opportunities for career development. Almac are a sociable employer who offer many opportunities of socialisation of the working day, this includes charity events, Almac Fun day, and Christmas events. You will enjoy a competitive rate of pay and holiday entitlement.
Please note: This position will be based at the Craigavon site.
Applicants meeting the criteria may be required to attend an interview appointment with Diamond Recruitment.
To be considered for the position of Stores Cooordinator please forward your CV to the Recruitment Team at Almac Craigavon facility by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. This position is closing urgently.
You must first send your CV to allow us to assess your suitability. Your details will be treated in a confidential manner with Diamond Recruitment Group. Only applicants meeting the criteria will be contacted.
Please note this position is shortlisting immediately.
'This vacancy has been advertised on behalf of our sister company Diamond Recruitment.
You may have found this position searching for the following related terms: Admin, administrator, clerical.