Stores Operative required in Portadown in Co Armagh, Northern Ireland.
Duties will include
- Movement of materials within stores/warehouse: Receiving and storage
- Service customers both internal and external with the issuing of materials;
- Supporting material changes within the business;
- Cycle counting of materials;
- Operating forklift;
- Update computer systems
- General housekeeping duties as required;
- Comply with all relevant Health & Safety requirements.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a stores role
- Fork truck driving experience and a valid counterbalance forklift truck licence
- Basic knowledge of using a PC
- Good communications skills at all levels
- Willing to work on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Have good numeracy skills and good attention to detail;
Diamond Recruitment Group reserve the right to enhance the desirable criteria in the event of an unprecedented response.
This is a temporary ongoing role
Day Shift 8am to 5pm Mon to Thurs & 8am to 1pm Fri
£8.67 per hour