Storesperson | Belfast | £16,500 per annum
Grafton Recruitment currently has an exciting permanent position available for a Storesperson based in North Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a locally owned business who can offer genuine career progression and variety in your day to day to work activities.
Reporting to the warehouse manager you will be responsible for the picking and packing of items within the warehouse for despatch, operating a forklift and on occasions may be required to travel out to client sites to deliver products (as and when required).
- Unpacking goods received
- Booking goods in
- Checking goods against packing notes
- Shelf filling with received stock
- Stock Checking
- Assembling of goods with despatch notes
- Picking of orders from stock using picking list
- Packing of orders according to delivery dockets in a safe manner
- Placing of packed goods in correct delivery cages
- Keeping store area clean of debris and clean and tidy
- Fork lift truck driving
- Stock maintenance and rotation
- Assist delivery driver as required
What do I need?
- You will have previous experience within a distribution warehouse.
- A valid counterbalance forklift licence.
- Good level of numeracy and literacy skills.
- A full clean driving licence.
- Ability to work towards set targets and deadlines.
- Flexible to work overtime as and when required.
Hours of work are 08:30 - 17:00 from Monday to Friday. For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link