Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary Strategic Project Manager to start April 2019 to 31st March 2020.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £13.17
13+ week's £22.89
Hours: 3 Days per week
- To have a demonstrable track record in successful service/project management reporting through to Executive and Board Level
- To have significant experience of strategic partnership working with a range of multiple stakeholders
- To have experience of project management tools
Key Competencies, Experience, Behaviours and Skills include:
- To be able to demonstrate excellent leadership and management skills
- To have excellent networking skills, internal and external
- To have excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate effectively with others and team working skills at all levels
- To have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- To have well developed IT skills in standard Microsoft packages
- To work under own initiative within role boundaries and as an effective team member being able to prioritise own workload
- To be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- To have excellent planning and organisation skills, able to prioritise own deadlines
- Provide effective programme management on key strategic projects, driving progress and ensuring a coordinated and business like approach that delivers on objectives and targets, realising desired benefits and ensuring alignment coherently across its constituent parts.
- Actively look for synergies between the consitituent parts of the programme and seek opportunities to integrate the elements of the programme into mainstream practices/processes.
- Actively communicate progress and champion the aims of the programme
- Support and work with the executive management team
- Support project teams and external experts
- Ensure effective stakeholder engagement and communications
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland