Grafton Built Environment are once again excited to be working with this long established client in Northern Ireland to help them recruit a Structural Engineer to join their Design team on a permanent basis.
Our client work within the precast arena and produce high quality products to the commercial and residential construction, industrial, civil infrastructure, Rail and Marine industries.
As Structural Engineer the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- the provision of accurate technical drawings and advice to the client and technical teams,
- British and European specifications and standards being adhered to as required.
- assisting the Civil Engineering and Sales teams with pricing for tenders.
- liaising with internal and external teams on technical matters as well as helping identify new product opportunities.
- driving continuous improvement of product design.
You will bring:
- at least 2 years experience within structural design and detailing, ideally in precast structures.
- a strong understanding of Euro codes and British standards
- excellent verbal, written, and technical communication skills
- a strong team work ethic as well as be self motivated to work on your own
- flexibility to travel to the UK and Ireland on occasion when required on site
In return, our client are offering:
- an attractive salary dependent on experience
- loyalty scheme and performance related bonus'
- enhanced pension scheme and sick pay
- private healthcare
- additional annual leave
- cycle to work scheme
- free car parking
How to apply:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply via the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can call Grafton Specialist Recruitment team for the Built Environment on 028 9032 3333 for more information or to express interest in the role.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focusing on providing Permanent, Contract and Temporary staffing solutions across: Construction, Engineering, Professional Services, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Procurement.