Student Liaison Officer
Working on behalf of a large public sector client, Grafton Recruitment are recruiting for a Student Liaison Officer on a temporary basis based in Antrim.
Role: Student Liaison Officer
Rate of Pay: £8.21 per hour, to increase to £9.30 after 12 consecutive weeks
Hours: 37 Hours
The Main duties/Responsibilities:
- Managing the Student Residential Support Team including rostering of team members, coordination and organisation of student evening activities.
- Managing the Student Residential Function - investigate incidents as they arise, liaise with students, parents, staff, organise disciplinary meetings, act as decision maker for lower level student offences.
- Management of housekeeping staff to ensure that all accommodation used by students, visitors and staff is clean, comfortable and safe and events at the Campus are effectively organised.
- Allocation of bedrooms to students (prior to start of new academic year)
- Guide and support the Students Representative Council throughout the academic year.
- Act as main student coordinator for CAFRE alumni events.
- Work in partnership with the CAFRE Campus Facilities manager (SO) to ensure that facilities management within the College is maintained during periods of absence
- The post holder should hold a BTEC National, GNVQ Advanced, or NVQ Level 3 or above qualification in a relevant subject together with a minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a student / young person focused environment
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience of working in a student focused environment.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.