Assistant Warden - ( Caravan Parks ) required on a temporary basis for a Caravan Park based in Ballymoney
Role: Assistant Warden - Summer Assistant
Rate of pay: £7.83 - £8.50
Hours: Varied/Must be available evenings and weekends
Duration: July and August
- Have previous cash handling experience.
- Have previous experience in dealing with the public and be able to demonstrate the ability to deal with them in a pleasant and courteous manner.
- Have a good interpersonal/communication skills.
- Have awareness of customer care.
- Have ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be available to work unsocial hours including evenings and weekends.
- Have experience in grounds maintenance/gardening
- Have possession of a current recognised First Aid Qualification
- Have an awareness of health and safety issues.
Main duties of post
- Whilst on shift, to deputise fully for the warden in his absence
- Assist with ensuring that all areas within the complex are kept clean, this includes the amenity blocks, all grass areas, flowerbeds, all roads, car parks, caravan pitches etc
- To Carry out daily cleaning
- General Maintenance of Grounds
- Assist with ensuring that all services are charged for, all related payments are collected and accounted for.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet all of the above criteria.