Summer Scheme Assistant Playleader
The Client: Local Government body based in Ballynahinch, serving local residents.
The Role: To assist the Playleader with the day-to-day running of the Summer Scheme & provide a safe, stimulating & varied programme of play ensuring the wellbeing of the children at all times. To provide children with & without disabilities/special needs access to community based play & leisure opportunities within the scheme. To provide the highest possible standards of child care both personal & supervisory to all children attending the scheme
Hours of work: 35 hrs per week
- GCSE Grade C+ in English & Maths AND 6 months' experience working in either paid or voluntary capacity with children with disabilities
- If you do not hold the qualifications in question, then 12 months experience working in either paid or voluntary capacity with children with disabilities.
- Experience of maintaining written records and reports.
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Available to work for the full duration of the scheme.
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced AccessNI check
- Rate of Pay: £8.82 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.