Job Title: Summer Scheme Assistant x 8
Hours of work: 9.00am - 3.00pm, Monday to Thursday as and when required
Pay rate: £7.83 per hour
- Assisting with the organisation of the Summer Scheme Programme.
- Collecting and recording of money.
- General cleaning of area.
- Any other duties as requested
- Two months experience of working with young people between 7 - 15 years of age.
- Available on all dates which the scheme will run including training dates.
- Able to relate well to children.
- Be confident and articulate with good communication skills.
- Sports Coaching qualifications.
- Experience of teaching arts/crafts to young people.
- Valid public First Aid qualification e.g. St John Ambulance Award.
The Summer Scheme runs for 4 weeks:
- 15/07/19 - 18/07/19
- 22/07/19 - 25/07/19
- 12/08/19 - 15/08/19
- 19/08/19 - 22/08/19
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.