Temporary Summer Scheme Leaders required for a local government organisation based in East Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £9.18 per hour
Location: East Belfast
Hours: 20 hours per week
Duration: 22nd July - 2nd August
- To organise, supervise and initiate in specific activities inside and away from the Summer Play Scheme as determined by the Assistant Community Development Officer or Play Worker.
- To prepare and arrange materials and resources for use in the Summer Play Scheme.
- To support work with volunteers and staff to help develop the scope of the Summer Play Scheme programme.
- To fully implement good practice guidelines as set out within the Play work Code of Practice and to comply with the guidelines set out within the Child Protection Policy.
- To fully implement all Health and Safety procedures as required.
- To be involved as required in evaluation and monitoring processes,
- To assist with the administration and financial aspects of the play scheme as required.
- To undertake such duties as may from time to time be required.
- Must be able to demonstrate on the application form, by providing personal and specific examples, at least one year's relevant experience at the direct supervision of children as a major element, or, substantial part of your role, and planning and delivering organised play activities.
- Applicants must be aged 18 or over for child protection purposes.
- NVQ Level II in Play Work, Child Care, or equivalent qualification
- Access to own transport
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.