Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Supoort Worker to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.98 per hour
13+ week's £11.50 per hour
Hours: 8.00am - 12noon (20 per week)
To foster a person centred approach to supported employment, providing customised, responsive and high quality support to assist an employee to carry out a range of tasks as a Catering Support Assistant (academic). To work to achieve retention and sustainability of the individual, enabling them to remain in employment.
- At least one year's experience working in a catering environment
- Experience of providing person centred support to an individual(s) e.g. with an individual with a physical disability.
- Discreet, and able to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible approach with a focus on service and performance
- Calm, patient and positive in their interaction at all times.
- Provide the individual with support in their place of work to ensure they achieve the required job performance, providing assistance with a range of tasks/duties including;
- Providing a clean and safe environment for teaching
- Providing cleaning support during classroom demonstrations
- Ensuring dishes/cutlery and glassware are clean, stored correctly and stock levels maintained.
- Support students to meet cleaning deadlines
- Participate with the operation of practical learning environment
- Prepare and lay out equipment and other materials for practical activities, classes and assessments.
- Create and maintain an environment for students learning that is constantly monitored to ensure it adheres to professional standards and is clean and safe.
- Maintain up to date records and checks e.g. temperature checks, food dated, labelled and packaged.
- Maintain documentation and systems to assist in the hire laundry system
- Ensure all materials are disposed of in line with college waste management system.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland