Grafton Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin, Clerical and Support Services.
Supplies Technician required on a temporary basis based Boucher Crescent, Belfast.
Role: Supplies Technician
Rate of Pay: £9.98
Location: Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service
Duration: 6 months pending review
This role will focus on the delivery an efficient and effective service in the procurement, provision, management and safekeeping of all supplies for the Fire & Rescue Service.
Duties will include;
- Monitoring and recording levels of stock and non-stock items, liaising with suppliers and raising replenishment orders as required using the electronic stock management system
- Identifying, removing and listing redundant stock for disposal and preparing items for back loading and disposal
- Organising the procurement of products for stock
- Assisting Supplies Team Leaders to implement and enforce an effective and efficient security and controls framework
- Controlling the issue and receipt impress stock items under agreed arrangements
- Collecting and delivering ordered goods from local suppliers as required
NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, along with a minimum of three years' experience within a demanding multi-commodity stores environment, to include experience using an electronic stores management system.
NVQ Level 2 or equivalent, along with a minimum of four years' experience within a demanding multi-commodity stores environment, to include experience using an electronic stores management system.
A minimum of five years' experience within a demanding multi-commodity stores environment, to include experience using an electronic stores management system.
Working knowledge of Windows and other Microsoft applications is essential. It is desirable, but not essential, to hold a forklift licence and have contract management experience.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided and Muriosa or a member of the team will be in contact with you.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 26/02/2020
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.