Supply Chain Administrator | Pharmaceutical & Manufacturing |3-6 Month Contract
The Client: Located in Dublin North, our client is a world leader in the pharmaceutical industry. They employ over 20,000 staff globally with a market presence in over 140 countries.
The Role: Supply Chain Administrator
The purpose of the role is to provide day-to-day planning and administration support to global supply chain operations.
- Ensure the Resource Planning system (SAP) is kept accurate and aligned with the latest information along the end-to-end supply chain
- Global Demand & Supply Analysis including demand change control on a monthly basis
- Develop and actively manage supply plans (inventory, distribution, manufacturing & packaging) through the end-to-end supply chain
- Identify long term supply constraints that will result in out of stock products
- Create and drive allocation plans per the allocation process. Refresh and communicate allocation plans monthly
- Maintain order books accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure that affiliate customer queries are answered with the most up to date information and product is expedited to market in out of stock or potential out-of-stock situations
- 2 years + relevant supply chain/manufacturing experience
- Qualification in a Business Related discipline or Supply Chain an advantage
- Previous SAP experience a distinct advantage
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office systems essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strive for continuous improvement
- Salary €35-40k, NEG depending on experience
- Convenient North Dublin location
- Canteen and parking facilities
- Flexible working hours
- Weekly payroll
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.