Supply Chain Analyst
Location: County Armagh
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working in conjunction with a forward thinking and growing manufacturing company based in County Antrim.
The role will have several purposes focusing on data mining/cleansing, supply chain performance analysis and reporting, MRP improvements, and will enhance decision-making across the Procure to Pay work process.
- Contribute to supply chain improvement projects across functions to maximize business outcomes (revenue growth, EBITDA, cash flow, and/or supplier service performance), leveraging relevant technologies.
- Develop and apply expertise in the utilization of reporting and analytics tools and methodologies. Champion the adoption of such tools and methodologies across the organisation.
- Determine and develop unique solutions, approaches, methodologies that address present and future supply chain requirements.
- Drive innovation and identify suitable and adapted technology-based supply chain solutions.
- Act as a change agent within the supply chain team.
- This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, you will be expected to perform varying tasks as required by your line manager & the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- 5+ years data management/reporting & analytics experience acquired in industry, preferably in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of latest reporting and visualisation technologies would be beneficial.
- Proven database development expertise (SQL, MS Access or later technologies).
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative working style. Able to translate complex data & technical concepts into business insights.
- Strong business acumen.
- Proven working knowledge of planning, procurement and purchasing systems including MRP / ERP systems.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.