Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Supply Chain Planner for our client based in Dublin 12.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding FMCG company based in Dublin 12 where culture is key and an excellent salary and benefits package is on offer. This a newly created role reporting to the Supply Chain Director in this role you will have the opportunity to develop and implement the Supply Chain processes and procedures.
- Ensure supply continuity of all products within the Supply Chain. Collaborating with third party distributors and ensuring supply of goods are maintained from External Contract Manufactures and within the 3PL's.
- Lead and develop the demand and supply planning for all European managed products to the required service levels required to achieve KPI's which will need to be developed as part of the role.
- Work with Supply Chain Team to manage and reduce lead times both internally on the order process and externally with Contract Manufacturers.
- Proactively manage logistics costs and product stock levels, ensuring the escalation of any issues and are provided by mitigating strategies.
- Strive for continuous improvements in the Supply Chain Team, looking at areas of potential where process and ways of working can be improved.
- Manage the 3PL on a daily basis to ensure that all tasks required for a smooth operation are completed.
- Product Lifecycle Management: Supporting the New product Development innovation pipeline, driving excellence in operational execution with customer planning, leading regular SKU rationalisation review.
- Producing monthly reports to support Business reviews.
- Other Adhoc duties
- Bachelor Degree - Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- 4-5 years' experience in a commercial role
- Experience in Food is essential
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Supply and Demand Planning
- Stock & Order Allocation management experience an advantage
- Working within a European Supply Chain
- 3PL experience
- Collaborating with External Contract Manufacturing Suppliers
- Experience in Export documentation
- ERP systems knowledge (MS Nav)
- Responsibility & Accountability
- Results oriented
- Flexibility to support a fast-growing business
- Presentation skills
- Team player who enjoy working within a small business environment
- Analytical thinker, enjoys problem solving
- Capable of handling and interpreting data
- Excellent salary on offer 48-52k depending on experience
- Located in Dublin 12
- Culture focused around training and development opportunities
- 23 days annual leave plus 2 company days (Good Friday and Christmas Eve)
- Flexible working hours
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.