Supply Chain Service Coordinator | 1 Year Contract | Dublin 11
SUPPLY CHAIN COORDINATOR | 1 YEAR CONTRACT | DUBLIN 11 |
Our client an Irish distribution company based in Dublin 11 is searching for a Supply Chain Service Coordinator to join their team for a one year Maternity Contract. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding company who encourage and offer personal development within their team.
Working as part of the Supply Chain Division alongside the Accounts Manager and Senior Lead, you will be responsible for overall stock levels, processing orders, managing the database, providing various stock reports as well as providing excellent customer service to clients/ suppliers and end user customers. Training will be provided in areas such as products and system processes for the new team member. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- To manage the day to day administration of department ensuring all relevant information including order placements and purchase orders are processed through the system
- Provide excellent customer service with internal and external parties in relation to queries such as product availability, pricing, supplier product recommendations and stock discrepancies
- Preparing weekly and monthly margin and stock reports and creating stock counts
- Booking freight collections
- Minimum 2 years experience as supply chain coordinator/ administrator
- Excellent communication, excellent attention to detail and strong IT skills including Excel
- Understanding importance of conformance to ISO procedures
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deliver high levels of service excellence
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.