Support Desk Agent
Belfast City Centre
I am currently recruiting for 2x Service Desk agents to join our client in Belfast City Centre in their brand new state of the art offices. As a service desk agent you will be responsible for providing comprehensive voice and email support to customers. As a support desk agent you will have to have full flexibility to work 7 days a week.
As support desk agent your role will range from offering end user support to co- ordination with vendor, client problem management team & other towers whilst delivering a high level of customer service and quality of service.
- Voice Support & Email technical Support to ensure closure as per ITIL Incident Management process.
- Follow-up/ update ticket for every call to ensure timely closure.
- Call ownership, drive to resolution and communication with customer.
- Perform Life Cycle of Incident Management Process, starting with Incident Logging to Call Closure and customer satisfaction survey.
- Telephonic support to End Users and co-ordination with Vendors, Client Problem Management team and other Towers.
- Proactive monitoring & Perform documented Escalation process.
- Troubleshooting on Application Support (Off Shelf or Customized)
- Troubleshooting on Printers & MFD's
- Troubleshooting on VPN software and Collaboration tools
- Troubleshooting on Password Reset tools and Remote Control tools
- Troubleshooting of MS Windows & Office, Desktops, Laptops, iPAD Peripherals and Networking
- Troubleshooting Application and Workplace IT & Communications & Collaboration Support (including IP Telephony)
- Interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- ITSM ticketing tools knowledge
- ITIL framework knowledge
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the following and on maintenance of PCs, mobile devices, laptops, operating systems and printers.
- CompTIA A+ / Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
- Comp TIA PDI+
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- ITIL Service Desk Institute - Analyst.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- In depth understanding on Apple application support and or Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP) / Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Katie Doyle