Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Support Worker to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £8.32
Hours: 20 hours per week
- At least one year's experience working in a catering environment
- Experience of providing person centred support to an individual(s) e.g. with an individual with a physical disability
- Discreet and able to maintain confidentiality
- Flexible approach with a focus on service and performance
- Calm, patient and positive in their interaction at all times
- To foster a person centred approach to supported employment, providing customised, responsive and high quality support to assist an employee to carry out a range of tasks as a catering support assistant (academic). To work to achieve retention and sustainability of the individual, enabling them to remain in employment.
- Provide the individual with support in their place of work to ensure they achieve the required job performance, providing assistance with a range of tasks/duties.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland