Supported Living Coordinator - Co. Fermanagh
Supported Living Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Supported Living Coordinator on a full time basis to be based in Derrygonnelly. This is a permanent vacancy and hours will be discussed at interview stage.
Our client is a national provider of Health & Social Care support services for Children and Adults with disabilities and complex needs. Support is delivered through supported & independent living, domiciliary care, residential care, respite and day opportunity services throughout England, North Wales and Northern Ireland.
- As the Supported Living Coordinator you will, with the assistance of the Senior Support Workers, bring confidence to the teams, broaden the skill set and influence the development of all to the standard which we would aspire for all our services.
- You will provide guidance and mentorship a sound working knowledge to our teams set over supported living properties within walking distance of each other. You will be a confident leader with expertise to support individuals and be able to create pathways for progression and have a great understanding of how team dynamics work
- Supervisory responsibilities to include leading a designated group Senior Support Workers and Support Workers to ensure that support is delivered to each person.
- Our client supports adults with a range of varying needs and look to support individuals with practical and emotional care, enabling care, assisting them to have fulfilled lives and gain further independence.
*A full copy of the Job Description is available upon request*
- Previous experience of working with people who have Learning Disability/Mental Health and/or Physical Disabilities, and at least 3 years senior support worker/managerial experience in the sector
- Demonstrable evidence of supporting people in a person-centred way.
- A high level of literacy, numeracy and administrative skills together with well-developed communication skills both verbal and written as well the ability to communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally
You will receive:
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme that includes: shopping discounts and 24/7 counselling service
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland