Job Title: Switchgear Sales Engineer
Location: Co Tyrone (Field based)
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Switchgear Sales Engineer for a key client who service the Electrical industry, designing and manufacturing LV Switchgear and Motor Control Systems.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and quoting industrial switchgear and motor control projects.
- Heading up and Developing team to promote and close Industrial Switchgear and Control Opportunities
- Estimating all industrial switchgear projects.
- Managing and coordinating with all parties involved in the order, both internal and external.
- Managing and maintaining vendor and customer relationships.
- Providing customer service that separates Precision from our competition in the market place.
- Following established standards and procedures for project reporting, communication, and documentation.
- Keeping detailed records on pricing quotes, change orders and all correspondence both internally and externally
- 5 years of experience in the electrical business, must understand switchgear
- Proficiency in reading SLDs, one-lines and working software to produce quotes.
- Must be organized and efficient to handle multiple projects in the bid stage
- Understanding the importance of deadlines and must organize bid schedule based on complexity and project due dates.
- Working well with Technical Manager and Production Manager to find Value for the Client
- Accountability for timely completion and profitability of projects.
- Highly desirable to have experience working directly with electrical contractors, EPC's and OEM's
- Minimum HNC/HND in Electrical Engineering or similar preferred. Extensive experience may be substituted for degree.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Must be highly organized, and extremely well versed in establishing customer relationships
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package that includes an Employee Share/Profit Scheme , health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, vacation and a host of additional employee negotiated discounts as well as the opportunity to work in an exciting fast moving Engineering company.
The ideal candidate will be offered progression to Sales Director.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.