System Engineer with SCCM experience
Role: System Engineer with SCCM experience
Salary: Circa £35000 Depending on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a System Engineer with SCCM experience for a company who have delivered their solutions for 12 of the world's top companies.
The company was founded in 2009 as an independent software vendor. Their focus initially was aiding clients, through Management Packs for System Center Service Manager (SCSM). Management Packs allowed clients to achieve a more mature business process engine with Service Manager. In just 2 years of trading, they grew to operate in 20+ countries. Traditional Microsoft Partners did not understand how to aid clients to integrate people, process and technology within frameworks such as ITIL. The company addressed the challenge and became a recognised global leader in the development of System Center solutions. They invest in innovative technologies and innovative people. Today they focus on four core solutions/service offerings:
- Managed IT Services
- Consulting Services
- Microsoft Azure Services and Solutions
- Microsoft System Center
These services are underpinned by their service center in Belfast working with customers in Central Government, Health, Defense, Local Government, utilities, industrial engineering, and the private sector. They have embraced Microsoft Azure as the Cloud platform of choice and continue to invest in their ability to maximize that opportunity. There will be the opportunity to cross train into other specialist areas within the organisation and ongoing certification opportunities to complement your career portfolio. The company will continue to grow. It's an exciting time. Be part of it.
The System Center Configuration Engineer (SCCM) is strategic in enabling customers to develop, test and deploy solutions to their global enterprise. We are seeking to build out our team of next-generation Support Engineers in this big tech space. This requires an engineer who is relentlessly customer-centric, a problem-solver, strong collaborator, and risk-taker that embraces that challenger mindset. We're looking for someone who embodies customer obsession and empathy. Someone who is adept at getting to the root of the issue, regardless of where the code base resides.
If you enjoy using technology creatively, overcoming complex technical challenges, and working as part of a team with some of the best people in the industry, then this is the place for you.
Service Delivery Director
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Server 2008 / 2012, Active Directory and SCCM (Service Centre Configuration Manager)
- 2 years + experience of providing IT support services or equivalent experience of customer-facing technical services.
- Previous experience of infrastructure deployment, ideally within managed IT services using SCCM
- Administration and maintaining experience of SCCM
- MSI Application Knowledge
- Strong Windows 7 Desktop understanding
- Experience of SAN Technologies
- Previous experience of working with Cisco networking technologies (TCP/IP Concepts and Troubleshooting) where applicable
In this role, you will gain exposure to the following technologies
- Citrix XenApp 7.5/7.6
- Citrix XenDesktop 7.5/7.6
- Citrix Provisioning Services 7.1/7.6
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012/R2
- System Center Configuration Manager 2012/R2
- System Center Orchestrator 2012 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2
Ability to meet Cased Dimensions or customer and/or government security screening requirements is required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialised security screenings:
- 5 Year UK checkable working or living history.
The successful candidate will enjoy an excellent package
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.