Web Application Software Engineer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a System Admin/DevOps Engineer for a true market leading engineering and design firm based in Lisburn, Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland.
The successful candidates will work as part of a small flexible team to take the administration of multiple customer facing servers to the next level. This will involve coordinating with multiple application development teams as well as field support engineers. Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours is essential.
- A 3rd level qualification in Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 3 years' experience in system administration
- Experience of Linux server administration
- Good knowledge of data backup & systems security
- Ability to develop scripts, including bash and/or python
- Good knowledge of relational database administration
- Experience of Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
- Knowledge of networking protocols and administration
- Familiarity with configuration management systems
- Experience with Continuous integration tools
- Experience working in an agile environment
You will receive a competitive package, the opportunity to work for a true market leading global company.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jonathan McConnell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.