The role is within the IT department of the largest independent crisp and snack manufacturer in the U.K., with proven ambitious growth plans and more pending.
Support of associated companies outside of the manufacturing industry and is guaranteed help develop and stretch the individual, whilst enjoying the working experience
· Provide support for internal and external helpdesk tickets
· Provide IT support to all departments across a number of industries and regional offices, which will require travel.
· Support and maintain all IT equipment
· Working with the IT Manager and team to deliver projects in a timely fashion
· Work with business partners to deliver solutions to IT and non-IT related challenges facing the businesses that are supported
· Support cost reduction, efficiency, delivery and quality improvement
· Software and equipment specific IT Trainer for new starters (and employees on request).
· Research and develop new opportunities for technology to be deployed across the various business sectors that are supported
Person Specification & Qualifications
* Degree in IT or equivalent
* Minimum 4 years IT experience.
* Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure
* A team player
* Strong organisational skills with proven ability to meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills, written and oral
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Analytical skills
* Self-motivated and ambitious
* Willingness to learn
* Excellent customer service skills
Decision Making, Planning & Organising, Written Communications, Presentation Skills, Analytical Skills/ Troubleshooting.
Networking WAN/LAN (experience in Dell or Cisco Meraki preferred)
DNS, DHCP, Active Directory including good understanding of managing groups and policies both on premises and in Azure
Knowledge of Azure and Office 365 (support, administer and migrate)
Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (support, administer and migrate)
Exchange (2010 and above)
VMware or HyperV (install/configure/support)
SQL Server (query and report writing)
MDM (Preferably Intune)
Mon - Thurs - 9am - 5.30pm and Fri 9am - 4.30pm