Location: Newry, Co. Down
Salary: Excellent Salary/Package
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Systems Administrator based in Newry.
The Developer is responsible for the Development of new products and systems.
- Design, Configuration, Support and Maintenance of Linux Services to SLA
- Develop the processes/procedures as part of a continuous improvement approach to System and Service Delivery.
- Work as part of a highly skilled technical team reporting to the Head of Technical Services.
- Interaction with support teams globally
- Work in an audited (SSAE18) environment using ITIL best practices.
- Provide out-of-hours on-call support for the Unix Services that you provide.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- 6 Years Linux Administration - Red Hat Enterprise 6/7 preferably but relevant experience with other Linux distributions would also be considered
- Cloud experience (mainly AWS) an advantage.
- Scripting Experience (Python, Ruby, Unix Shell scripts)
- Load Balancing Technologies - working knowledge.
- Experience working within an ITIL environment.
- Experience in Administering EMC VNX SANs.
- Familiarity with multi-tier web deployed systems
- Capacity Management.
- Backup solutions - working knowledge of 'Amanda' advantageous.
- Proficient in troubleshooting hardware issues (mainly Dell and EMC )
- A knowledge of any of the following would be beneficial : Apache Tomcat configuration, kdb+ , Nagios, Windows Server , VPNs and stunnels
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland