Systems Design Engineer
Systems Design Engineer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Systems Design Engineer based in Antrim.
My Client is recruiting a Systems Design Engineer to develop system-level solutions for the Vehicle Area Network in their Smart & Connected growth initiative within their organisation.
Commercial fleets are seeking to deploy smart and connected devices across trucks and trailers in order to generate actionable insight to reduce operating costs, improve uptime and enhance safety. As a Systems Design Engineer you will work within a cross-functional team to design and integrate multiple sensing applications and deliver unique system solutions which provide high value to our end customers.
The selected candidate will join a highly motivated and growing team within a new ventures organization in the company charged with incubating and commercialising new technologies.
- Developing system architectures and features for the Vehicle Area Network.
- Eliciting both external and internal stakeholder requirements for new products, features & technology developments.
- Algorithm development and modelling of system level behaviour for new functionality.
- Delivering hands-on proof-of-concept demonstrations to customers and development partners.
- Contributing to the on-going development of the company's system and product roadmaps.
- Development of vehicle-level test and integration tools for use in proving grounds and on-road test environments.
- BEng degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
- Experience in system-level design of embedded systems or related technologies
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic, collaborative, self-motivated and autonomous
- Willingness to travel as required to global company and customer sites
- Able to display complex and complicated datasets to non-professionals.
- Ability to interact as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Experience in development of wireless system architectures and products
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland