Systems Information Analyst
Systems Information Analyst (Band 4)
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn.
The Role: This post will involve extracting data, building reports & Data cleanse/Migration. It also includes the following:
- Creating reports, analysing data, troubleshooting, researching and fixing issues.
- Crosschecking data to make sure reports are accurate.
- Design and conduct computer modelling.
- Make recommendations on how the organisation should go forward and make projections or forecasts about future expectations.
- Work closely with management, as well as clients or suppliers to determine the type of data analysis necessary.
Hours of work: Mon - Fri (9am- 5pm)
- GCSE Maths & English (Grades A-C) or equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy AND higher qualification in Business administration, Computer Science, finance or ICT AND at least 1 year's relevant experience OR At least 18 months relevant experience.
- Hold a current full driving license which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a team and a proven ability to use own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (as appropriate to meet the needs of the post in full), and to establish good professional relationships.
- Experience & knowledge in the use of Microsoft applications including word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint and other ICT Software & programs
- Ability to analyse complex data and present results in an appropriate manner.
Rates of Pay: £10.20 per hr
Holiday Entitlement: 28 days per annum/ 37 days after 12 weeks
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.