Systems Verification Engineer
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Systems Verification Engineer based in Antrim.
My Client is recruiting a Systems Verification Engineer to develop test solutions for the systems and products in their Smart & Connected growth initiative within their organisation.
As a Systems Verification Engineer, you will work within a cross-functional team to develop and execute test frameworks and strategies for multiple sensing applications and gateway products. You will have an opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology which offers a unique challenge in achieving optimal performance from resource-constrained devices.
The successful applicant will join a highly motivated and growing team within a new venture organisation in the company charged with incubating and commercialising new technologies.
Key Responsibilities include
- Development of system and product test plans;
- Development of system and product test framework, with a particularly in the area of automated testing;
- Execution of system and product testing;
- Analysis, documentation and communication of test results and status;
- Liaising with customers and internal departments in support of project activities;
- Travel to customers and suppliers for on-site test, support, training and meetings;
- Assessment and procurement of tools for verification activities;
- Working according to all agreed team procedures, including Agile/Scrum methods
- BEng degree in Electronics, Software or a related engineering discipline
- A minimum of two years' industrial experience in a Verification/Test role
- Experience of developing automated test frameworks
- Proven ability to collate, analyse and report on large data sets
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team and deliver results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and self-motivated personality
- Willingness to travel as required to global Sensata and customer sites
Candidates should ideally possess one or more of the following
- Experience in testing of wireless communication links, such as Thread, Zigbee, Bluetooth or WiFi
- Experience in development of tests for battery-powered devices
- Experience development tests using National Instruments or similar tools
- Experience in testing of automotive standards e.g. CAN bus, AUTOSAR
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team development environment
- Experience developing products/systems compliant to Automotive SPICE and/or ISO26262 functional safety standards
- ISTQB Foundation Level Certified Tester of Higher
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland