Talent Acquisition Specialist
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract)
£28,000 to £30,000
An exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join a global supplier of specialist products. Based in their Greater Belfast Head Office and reporting to the HR Manager main duties will include;
- Management and review of the sourcing strategy for each role, communication and follow up with recruiting managers
- Directly source candidates using appropriate contact channels e.g. CV databases, networking, social media, headhunting, talent pools
- Ensuring that interview criteria and assessments are agreed in advance with hiring managers
- Pre- screening and telephone interviewing candidates prior to submission to hiring managers to ensure only the highest calibre candidates are submitted to recruiting managers for review
- Participation in the first stage interviewing of candidates
- De-briefing candidates following interview ensuring that constructive interview feedback is given in all instances
- Managing the job offer process, ensuring clear communication regarding contractual terms, start date, salary and expectations of the role
- Work on passive candidate pipeline development, market intelligence gathering, talent acquisition projects as well as other duties and projects as assigned.
- Manage candidate expectations ensuring they receive an excellent experience including feedback, throughout the hiring process. Deliver a consistent and 'best practice' candidate experience.
- Experienced recruiter in either an In-House or Agency environment
- Experience in full-cycle recruitment process
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Zoey at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.