Role: Tax Manager
Location: Ballyederowen, Donegal
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE plus benefits
This global engineering group are a leading provider of electrical gears and systems and carry out work for multinational firms all over the world. Already a market leading firm they have plans to grow the business as a result of excellent success in 2018.
Grafton Specialists are supporting them to recruit a Tax Manager to operate from their Donegal site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Tax Manager to join this diverse finance team, especially during an exciting period of growth. If you are keen to work for a firm who are already the largest Engineering firm in their sector in the UK & Ireland with an excellent track record of staff retention and development then email your CV to me in confidence.
- Preparation and review of the corporate tax provision and returns for Group entities in Ireland.
- Management of R&D Tax Credits Claim.
- Identify tax efficiencies and planning opportunities and work on implementing same.
- Ensure that the Group's documentation with respect to intra-group transactions is compliant with the Group's transfer pricing policy approach.
- Manage the VAT compliance for the E+I Engineering Group across a growing number of countries.
- Review of periodical tax returns for the Irish companies which would include VAT filings, VIES filings, Intrastat returns and DWT filings.
- Liaise with external advisors and local tax authorities in managing certain foreign/local tax compliance obligations.
- Will either be a qualified tax adviser and / or Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA) with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in either a practice or industry environment.
- Capacity to perform efficiently within a dynamic business environment.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Salary of £35,000 to £45,000 DOE.
- Monday - Friday 8am-4.30pm.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.