Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Teaching Development Manager to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months
Pay rate: £17.81
Hours: 36 hours
- An Education qualification at level 6 or above - BEd. PGCE or Masters in Education
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in the classroom/education environment working with students aged 14 or older
- Demonstrable excellence in pedagogy
- Demonstrable experience in mentoring individuals and/or teams
- Demonstrable experience of using innovative techniques and technology (including blended learning development) to improve results
- Demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint - in relation to
- Developing & delivering training programmes
- Setting up spreadsheets for monitoring/evaluation
- Producing training and communications materials and monthly reports e.g. for monthly management meetings and quarterly reports to senior management
- To implement and monitor a college wide strategy for teaching, learning and assessment which focuses on directly intervening with, and supporting classroom and assessment practices.
- Working with the Head of Excellence and the Director of Curriculum, to support the roll out of an evidence led workforce development plan for our academic staff, to meet our curriculum needs, and strategic objectives.
- To lead on the CIT and PGCEFE programmes (delivered by Ulster University) in terms of college organisation and support for candidates
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland