An exciting opportunity has become available with our Banking client for a number of Team Agents for a specialist project team based in a contact centre environment. The role is offered on a temp basis and is expected to be potentially being for 9 month duration. The role will be based in Stranmillis area.
- Provide a professional, helpful and courteous service to customers, colleagues and internal stakeholders at all times. Clearly display empathy, understanding, patience and attentiveness when dealing with all customer queries.
- Ensure that the Banks values are strictly adhered to in all internal and external interactions:
- Manage and contain queries appropriately and where necessary escalate queries/ issues to their team lead.
- Strictly follow QMT procedures in all customer calls (ID&V, FAQ's,Scripts)
- Achieve a pass score on daily call and query ticket QA - Failure to pass call QA may lead to removal from the QMT.
- Work on feedback provided by the team lead and act on areas identified for improvement.
- Deputise for the team lead on occasion and represent the team in a professional manner on daily catch up calls with the project team as required.
Previous experience, ideally with a Banking/ Financial Services company is preferred.
Contact Centre experience may also be beneficial
- Working pattern for this role is Mon -Fri working between core banking hours at 35 hrs per/week.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in applying or wish to find out what locations are currently available please send your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment