Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking Fault Management Team Leaders to join our client, based in Salford, Greater Manchester.
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company.
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance.
- Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development.
- Balance the needs of key stakeholders and ensure the teams they are involved with are aware of the combined end goals.
- Establish operations objectives and work plans, delegate assignments to subordinate associates when necessary, and conduct regular meetings to improve productivity, product knowledge and customer satisfaction.
- Do Root Cause Analysis to identify key AFIs and create action plans / goals to improve
- Efficiently coach associates in meeting the metrics
- Manage and drive performance from the Associates in meeting SLAs and KPIs
- Manage team attrition
- Collaborate with the different support groups - Recruitment, Training, Quality, HR, Workforce - to improve agent profiling and performance
- Preferred: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling a Telecom-troubleshooting/Fault-management program is required
- Applicants must be willing to work in Salford, UK
- Preferably Supervisor specialising in Customer Service or equivalent.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.