We currently require a Team Leader on a full time/permanent basis. As a Team Leader you will provide assistance with the day to day running of a busy production unit and product development area.
- Ensuring product quality, safety and legality are maintained to the highest standards.
- Maximising efficiency throughout the plant, minimising wastage and ensuring effective use of resources
- Complying with and reviewing all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Personnel management of the production team
- Ensuring that health and safety is maintained within the workplace
The Hours of Work
This position will be covering an afternoon shift. Approximate hours of work are Monday-Friday 12pm - finish however these may be subject to change depending on business requirements. All applicants must be flexible in regards to their hours of work.
The successful applicant must be self-motivated and have the ability to drive a team to gain optimum results. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must to effectively manage the team and to deal with any production/personnel issues that arise during the shift.
- Previous experience working in a similar position within a busy production environment
- Working knowledge of HACCP
- Applicants must communicate effectively and have strong attention to detail and excellent people management skills.
- Experience with BRC
- Computer skills
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jonny on 02838353335