An exciting opportunity has become available with our Banking client for a Team Leader role. This is for a specialist project team based in a contact centre environment. The role is offered on a temp basis and is expected to be potentially be for a 9 month duration. The role will be based in Stranmillis area.
- Provide a professional, helpful and courteous service to customers, colleagues and internal stakeholders at all times. Clearly display empathy, understanding, patience and attentiveness when dealing with customers' queries.
- Identify and address any issues as they arise within the team particularly in behaviours, attitudes and general work conduct. Bring these issues to the attention of the project communication workstream.
- Act as an escalation point for all complex queries from the team and internal stakeholders.
- Provide guidance, training and mentoring to the QMT to ensure that the Banks values are strictly adhered to in all internal and external interactions
- Manage and contain queries appropriately and where necessary escalate queries/ issues to their manager and the wider project communication workstream.
- Following query escalation, be responsible for logging all customer complaints received and act as a point of contact for the complaints team.
- Complete daily call and ticket QC/QA, providing feedback to team members on their performance and identifying key areas for improvement.
- Complete all MI for the team and circulate to the business as required on a regular basis.
- Represent the team in a professional manner on daily catch up calls with the project team and in weekly team update meetings.
- Previous experience in a Team Leader Contact Centre environment ideally with a Banking/ Financial Services company.
- Working pattern for this role is Mon - Fri working between core banking hours at 35 hrs per/week.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in applying or wish to find out what locations are currently available please send your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.