Grafton have been retained by a company who are, due to expansion seeking a Team Leader who will be responsible for ensuring the team are operating effectively and efficiently.
- You are responsible for the Health and Safety of yourself and others
- Ensure environmental policies are being adhered to by members of your team
- Ensure hygiene standards are met by members of your team
- Communicate effectively with Line Leaders and Department Manager
- Develop productive working relationships throughout the company
- Train and coach your Line Leaders
- Plan and organise your workload in your area
- Allocate and monitor the progress and quality of work in your area
- Ensure your area is operating at its most efficient and work Instructions are being followed to produce to customer specification
- Ensure accurate reporting and recording of information in your area
- Ensure all quality procedures and policies are adhered to at all times during operations in your area
- Pro-actively identify potential problems and highlight possible solutions for improvements
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.