Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant for our client based in Dublin 4.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
Team Leader responsible for commissioning, testing, market registration and certification of centrally dispatched generation, interconnectors, demand side units and demand customers connected to the system.
- Adopt programme and project management skills to facilitate and integrate renewables and new technologies to the Transmission and Distribution systems
- Development and implementation of Grid Code, Network Codes and DS3 System Service compliance technical standards, operational policies and business processes for new connections to the grid including battery and offshore connections
- Grid Code derogation assessments and resolution of generator non-compliance identified through performance monitoring
- Responsible for stakeholder management involving departments, regulators, distribution system operators, equipment manufacturers, interest and lobby groups, and industry customers.
- Coordinate and review the work of external stakeholders, contractors and consultants; this involves scheduling regular technical-focused team meetings to encourage and ensure growth of key indicators
- Arrange for training and provide mentoring and coaching for the team, input into performance management; maintain the OPI testing panel for the National Control Centre
- Maintain a working environment where teamwork, quality, customer service and innovation are highly valued, delivering a high-energy collaborative work environment
- Effectively communicate team results and developments to both internal and external executives, preparing written detailed and summary reports and making presentations describing analyses performed, solutions developed, and system value propositions
- Develop and progress innovative proposals and solutions
- Liaise regularly with Manager System Support and other OPI managers and leads to ensure potential issues are raised in a timely manner, along with proposed solutions
- Contribute to the strategic development of the System Support team and the Operations, Planning and Innovation department
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven track history of maintaining deadlines, in dynamic environment;
- Exemplary analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of the requirements of stakeholders and industry relevant to the role
- Engineering Degree with 8 years relevant experience with demonstrated technical proficiency
- Power system industry expertise and experience
- Ability to successfully deliver large volume of tasks, error free, in a timely manner
- Ability to adapt, innovate and meet changing demands
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with an emphasis on ability to communicate technical issues confidently
- Ability to successfully guide, persuade and influence others through developed skills of communication and diplomacy
- Comprehensive knowledge of other departments/business functions and how their processes interact to achieve functional goals
- Capable of making decisions impacting the department within the objectives and strategy guidelines of the organisation
- Excellent salary and benefits package €65,000-€75,000
- Located in Dublin 4 close to many public transport routes
- An opportunity to work with an innovative progressive company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Anna Feehan on 01 4505288.