Overall Job Purpose
This position offers you the opportunity to work alongside one of our high profile clients who specialise in internet based searching and video sharing platforms. As a Team Leader you will be responsible for managing a team of agents to support our client. You will be responsible for running the day to business including business continuity planning, client relationship management, performance management, leadership and coaching. In order to be successful in this role must embrace a fast changing and dynamic environment, and be comfortable interacting at all levels within your own organisation while managing relationships within the customer's organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate employees to meet and exceed personal targets and team SLA expectations (e.g. productivity & quality).
- Conduct regular one to ones, team meetings and performance reviews.
- Monitor and manage staffing, capacity and work distribution ensuring optimum productivity, efficiency and workflow management.
- Act as first point of contact to manage team related issues and challenges e.g. attendance management, HR policy implementation.
- Define, review and provide ongoing, meaningful feedback on performance objectives to employees.
- Encourage and promote employee well being through active participation in wellness activities and other initiatives.
- Take measurable actions to monitor and increase engagement, motivation and retention of employees.
- Continuously motivate the team to drive for success in customer satisfaction.
- Manage effective client communication and interaction in a professional manner.
- Work closely with management teams to resolve potential client escalations.
- Coordinate cross location support.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams globally.
- Participation in recruitment and induction training of new staff.
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting to management teams.
- Implement and manage ad hoc requests and tasks.
- Proactively identify and communicate market trends and insights.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- Degree qualified preferred, ideally in a Business or relevant field.
- Good command of English language
- Availability to start end of May
- Previous experience in a BPO environment is advantageous.
- Leadership skills with a creative, confident and motivational approach.
- People management experience with strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage, build rapport and respect with all levels of business.
- Team building capability; encourage and inspire team towards a common goal.
- Experience running projects, performing informal or acting leadership roles.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to approach and solve challenges with a 'Can Do' attitude
- Demonstrated ability and commitment to go "Above and Beyond" the daily expectations of role duties when required
- Reporting abilities in a number of tools and platforms e.g. Microsoft Office, G Suite, etc.
- Strong presentation and excellent communication skills
- Strong Multi-tasking and Organisational skills.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to make solid business decisions.
- Solution Orientation
- Organisational Commitment
- Providing Direction
- Developing People
- Impact and Influence
What we offer
- Vibrant, multi-cultural environment
- Career & Personal Development
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Access to Discount Schemes
- E learning access
- Paid Annual Leave
- Working hours between 7 am - 7pm
- Sunday to Thursday or Monday to Friday
Why use Grafton?
We just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.